Multiple columns in a List Box

Srinivasa Rao

I am trying to create a list box which has two columns seperated by a
vertical line. When i select an item in the first column, it should only
select the item in the first column and not the item in the second column.
How can i create a list box like this? I have gone through the properties of
list box. It does not have any multiplecolumns property like in windows
applications.

Any help mostly welcome.

Regards
G.V.Srinivasa Rao.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I don't think that functionality is available in listboxes in HTML.

Chuck Insight

This sounds like you want to create the visual effect of a table.
Populate it this way:
Good Luck