Multiple datasources in 1 table

Larry Bud

I have a stored procedure that returns statistics based on the
parameter passed to it. I would like to have a table with 4 columns,
(and about 20 rows which is what is returned from the SP). Each column
would be the result a different static parameter passed to the SP.

Now, I could have a table with 4 cols and 1 row, with a different
FormView inside each one that has another table of 1 col and 20 row.
The problem is that the 4 tables could be a different height and
formatting could be a problem.

So is there any other way to have basically 4 datasources populating 1
FormView?

Michael Tkachev

Did you use typed dataset?

Sincerely yours,