multiple definition of `fVar'

pete

S.Tobias said:
Well, I would like to find out whether there is
something I don't know yet; I hope there's more to it than just
aesthetic choice of words.

BTW, [OT], I've just checked C++ Standard defines the term
"definition" in a different manner (rather by exclusion), and in
particular, enum constant declaration is a "definition", but typedef
declaration is a "declaration".

The standard also refers to "macro definition".

S.Tobias

pete said:
S.Tobias said:
S.Tobias said:
Well, I would like to find out whether there is
something I don't know yet; I hope there's more to it than just
aesthetic choice of words.

BTW, [OT], I've just checked C++ Standard defines the term
"definition" in a different manner (rather by exclusion), and in
particular, enum constant declaration is a "definition", but typedef
declaration is a "declaration".
The standard also refers to "macro definition".

:) This is yet another species of "definition". The kind we are
talking about is a "definition" which is a "declaration".

I think I'll pursue this topic in c.s.c. soon.