Multiple delete of files with FSO error

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by NIck, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. NIck

    NIck Guest

    Hello all

    I try to do a multiple delete of files through
    FileSystemObject, but after deleting the first file, ASP
    gives me a "Permission denied" error. Below you see my
    code:

    For Each Item in Request.Form("filename")
    delFile = path2 & "\files\" & Item
    fso.DeleteFile delFile
    Next

    Anybody can find my mistake?