multiple deployment projects

Dave Slinn

We have a web application that contains two distinct areas - one if for the
general public, the other for internal users only. The area meant for
internal users only gets installed to a separate web server than the public
pages.

I would like to create two separate deployment projects - one for each site.
The problem that I see is that the Build Action property needs to change to
either Content or None depending if that page is to be included in the setup
project. Since this property is set on the file and not in the setup
project, it's not possible to define different properties depending on which
deployment project we are compiling.

Any suggestions?