Multiple domain requests from single javascript.

Discussion in 'Java' started by shaji, Sep 16, 2010.

  1. shaji

    shaji Guest

    I need to share sessions between multiple domains.

    By multiple domain I mean, I have one instance of tomcat6 running. And
    I can access my webapp using urls
    http://localhost:8080/webapp/test.jsp and
    http://myhostname:8080/webapp/test.jsp (as I configured dns entry in
    hosts file)

    Now,
    The javascript fires ajax calls to http://localhost:8080/webapp/ActionA
    and http://myhostname:8080/webapp/ActionB

    Now it will throw an error for the invalid session.

    If javascript fires ajax calls to http://localhost:8080/webapp/ActionA
    and http://localhost:8080/webapp/ActionB it will work fine.

    Can some one suggest some ways to implement this.

    -Thanks
    Spartan

    shaji, Sep 16, 2010