MULTIPLE DROPDOWNS, ASP, VBSCRIPT

MOHAMMED AZEEMUDDIN

Hi,
I''m looking for someone to help me out in ASP. I''ve 3 to 4 or more combo boxes. On the change event of the combo boxes I want to fill the values. Suppose I change the value in combobox1 the second combo box should get filled basing on the first combo box, in the same way the third combo should get filled basing on the second combo criteria and the fourth combo should get the values basing the selection made in the 3rd combo. All the combo boxes are fired in the change event of the combo box. And please no Javascript only VBSCRIPT.

Bob Barrows

MOHAMMED said:
Hi,
I''m looking for someone to help me out in ASP. I''ve 3 to 4 or more
combo boxes. On the change event of the combo boxes I want to fill
the values. Suppose I change the value in combobox1 the second combo
box should get filled basing on the first combo box, in the same way
the third combo should get filled basing on the second combo criteria
and the fourth combo should get the values basing the selection made
in the 3rd combo. All the combo boxes are fired in the change event
of the combo box. And please no Javascript only VBSCRIPT.
Look for a newsgroup with "dhtml" and "vbscript" in its name. ASP is
server-side code and cannot respond to events taking place on the client
machine. Be aware that users will be unable to take advantage of this
functionality using non-IE browsers if you persist in using vbscript to
write it.

Bob Barrows