multiple email address

dave

Hi
I'm sending mail using below code. It works fine.
How can I send email to more than one address.
I wanna add one more address in .to feld or in .cc

Set cdoMessage = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
.Subject = "abc"
.HtmLBody = body
.Send
End With
Thanx in advance
dave

Ray at

You can separate the e-mail addresses with a semicolon.

..To = "(e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed)"

Ray at home