    How can I separate multiple email addresses entered in a single textbox, the
    email addresses are separated by (,) or (;)

    Thanks

    TCB, Mar 21, 2006

  2. TCB

    sloan Guest

    Look at the string.Split command.

    from the msdn example:

    public static void Main() {

    string delimStr = " ,.:";
    char [] delimiter = delimStr.ToCharArray();
    string words = "one two,three:four.";
    string [] split = null;

    Console.WriteLine("The delimiters are -{0}-", delimStr);
    for (int x = 1; x <= 5; x++) {
    split = words.Split(delimiter, x);
    Console.WriteLine("\ncount = {0,2} ..............", x);
    foreach (string s in split) {
    Console.WriteLine("-{0}-", s);

    sloan, Mar 21, 2006