    Any help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    abc, Aug 13, 2004

  2. abc

    John Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. abc

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:41:27 +0530, "abc" <> wrote:

    >Is there any way to select mutiple files from Client machine's drive for
    >uploading?

    Use an upload component that supports selecting multiple files. See:

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Aug 13, 2004
  4. abc

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "abc" <> wrote:

    >Is there any way to select mutiple files from Client machine's drive for
    >uploading?

    Not with a single <input type="file"...> tag. There is simply no HTML
    attribute for that component to tell it to allow multiple selections.
    But you can have multiple <input type="file"...> tags in your form.
    Whatever you are using on the server side to handle the form must be
    able to handle the resulting MIME-blob.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)
    Tim Slattery, Aug 13, 2004
  5. abc

    John Guest

    I can figure out what is the difference between my and your answer ???

    John, Aug 13, 2004
  6. abc

    Ray at Guest

    Here are the differences:

    00000000: 68 4F
    00000001: 74 6E
    00000002: 74 20
    00000003: 70 46
    00000004: 3A 72
    00000005: 2F 69
    00000006: 2F 2C
    00000007: 77 20
    00000008: 77 31
    00000009: 77 33
    0000000A: 2E 20
    0000000B: 61 41
    0000000C: 73 75
    0000000D: 70 67
    0000000E: 66 20
    0000000F: 61 32
    00000010: 71 30
    00000011: 2E 30
    00000012: 63 34
    00000013: 6F 20
    00000014: 6D 31
    00000015: 2F 36
    00000016: 73 3A
    00000017: 68 34
    00000018: 6F 31
    00000019: 77 3A
    0000001A: 2E 32
    0000001B: 61 37
    0000001C: 73 20
    0000001D: 70 2B
    0000001E: 3F 30
    0000001F: 69 35
    00000020: 64 33
    00000021: 3D 30
    00000022: 32 2C
    00000023: 31 20
    00000024: 38 22
    00000025: 39 61

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 13, 2004
  7. abc

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:48:03 GMT, "John" <n o b o d > wrote:

    >I can figure out what is the difference between my and your answer ???

    At the time I posted mine, my news server didn't show yours. The
    nature of Usenet is that communication isn't instantaneous, so similar
    or duplicate answers will often appear.

    If you prefer, you can drop me an email and ask if I plan on answering
    a question and what my answer will be, then wait for me to reply
    before posting yours. :)

    Of course, life is better for the original poster if they get multiple
    answers, even similar or identical ones, rather than no answers at
    all.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 14, 2004