Multiple FilterParameters in GridView

David

Using VS2005 and SQL2005.
Is there any way to handle multiple FilterParameters or ControlParameters in
SQLDataSource on a GridView? I have 4 asp:textbox fields that can have any
combination of conditions, but if empty I want to ignore them. I know how
to do it in SQL code but want to eliminate that if I can do it with
parameters in SQLDataSource control. I am using just 1 now (see below) and
it works great. Thanks.

David
FilterExpression="FileName Like '%{0}%'">

<FilterParameters>

<asp:ControlParameter Name="FileName" ControlId="txtFindName"
PropertyName="Text"/>

</FilterParameters>