    there a way of having 2 forms with runat=server controls or do I have to
    resort to normal forms with submit burrons and processing the request
    manually when Page_Load fires?

    Jonathan Amend, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Hi Jonathan,

    If you really, really, *really* need two server-side forms, then check out
    Paul's[1] site which includes such a control.

    [1] http://www.wilsondotnet.com/

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jul 16, 2003

  3. You cannot have 2 runat=server forms on the same form unless one of them is
    invisible.
    One potential workaround is to use an IFrame.
    Here's more info on IFrames:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/IFRAME.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,