    and form2 with 2 submit buttons) submiting to same page "prod.asp" again?

    Thanks
    Prabhat
    Prabhat, May 22, 2006

  2. Prabhat

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 22 May 2006 15:48:51 +0530, "Prabhat" <>
    wrote:

    >Can I have one page "prod.asp" with 2 forms (form1 with ONE Submit Button
    >and form2 with 2 submit buttons) submiting to same page "prod.asp" again?

    Why would you want to?

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, May 22, 2006

  3. Prabhat

    Prabhat Guest

    > Why would you want to?
    >
    > Jeff

    Hi,

    Now I have tested and it is working. I need this because I have very little
    information to show to user and all can be donw in one page only with
    different conditions, Also in some of conditions I need to display all
    fields on multiple conditions.

    Thanks
    Prabhat
    Prabhat, May 22, 2006
  4. Prabhat

    PW Guest

    "Prabhat" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > Can I have one page "prod.asp" with 2 forms (form1 with ONE Submit Button
    > and form2 with 2 submit buttons) submiting to same page "prod.asp" again?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Prabhat

    Sure can ... heres an example ... all this is within one ASP and will direct
    to the required ASP depending on which button the user presses ...

    <form ID="myform2" NAME="myform2" method="GET" action="tran_sale3.asp">
    <button onclick="submit()" accesskey="P"
    </form>
    <form ID="myform3" NAME="myform3" method="GET" action="tran_sale9.asp">
    <button onclick="submit()" accesskey="C"
    </form>
    PW, May 22, 2006
  5. Hello,

    From what i can read in the HTML specification you are allowed to have
    multiple form elements, as long as they are not nested.

    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html3/forms.html

    Not sure though how this is related to IIS.

    --
    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert

    Kristofer Gafvert, May 22, 2006