    in other words ,I want to place buttons in my full screen frame each
    one of them makes another frame to appear
    tanks.

    NOUR, Mar 12, 2007

  2. NOUR

    Tom Hawtin Guest

    NOUR wrote:
    > is there a way to make other frames appear on the top of a full screen
    > frame?

    Kind of defeats the purpose of full screen exclusive mode, but anyway...

    > in other words ,I want to place buttons in my full screen frame each
    > one of them makes another frame to appear
    > tanks.

    You could use JInternalFrame, like the opening tab of SwingSet.

    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/internalframe.html

    Tom Hawtin

    Tom Hawtin, Mar 12, 2007

  3. NOUR

    NOUR Guest

    thank you for your reply.
    in fact I'm designing an application program that has many linked
    frames and i wanted to make it look more professional by using full
    screen mode .
    so I need main frame that contains menus and buttoons which make the
    other frames to appear(not over the whole screen).
    I tried to do so using JFrame but they seem to appear in the back of
    my full screen frame and i want them in front of it.
    I think internal frame will solve this, thanks

    NOUR, Mar 12, 2007