    frames with only one scroll bar to scroll the entire page?

    Big Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Johnson, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Jeff Johnson

    N Clements Guest

    The only approach I can think of is to use inline frames - <iframe>.
    However you'll have to size the actual contents very carefully to ensure
    there's no internal scrolling within the iframe itself.

    Usually the best way to approach this kind of problem is to evaluate if
    you can simply use tables to accomplish the same thing. If your content
    is coming from several separate sources and you can not use tables then
    you're stuck with frames and they're shortcomings.

    Not sure if this helps or not.

    N. Clements
    Brainbench MVP for Javascript
    www.brainbench.com