Multiple global.asa ?

FaYYaZ

Hi All

I have one application folder containing all ASP code files.
I want host multiple sites pointing to same code.

Can I do this ?
If YES then how I can assign diffrent global.asa to each application.....

Regards
Fayyaz

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

I have one application folder containing all ASP code files.
I want host multiple sites pointing to same code.

Can I do this ?
If YES then how I can assign diffrent global.asa to each application.....

Sorry, one application folder can only have one global.asa file.

Paul O'Mahony \(Hotmail\)

I've done something like this before. Depends on what youwant to do in
global.asa...

You can only have one global.asa, but you can do something like this...

Sub Session_OnStart()

Select Case LCase (Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME"))
Case "www.site1.com"
' TODO: Insert Site 1 specific stuff here

Case "www.site2.com"
' TODO: Insert Site 2 specific stuff here

End Select

End Sub

HTH, Paul