    If YES then how I can assign diffrent global.asa to each application.....

    Regards
    Fayyaz

    FaYYaZ, Dec 2, 2003

  2. > I have one application folder containing all ASP code files.
    > I want host multiple sites pointing to same code.
    >
    > Can I do this ?
    > If YES then how I can assign diffrent global.asa to each application.....

    Sorry, one application folder can only have one global.asa file.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 2, 2003

  3. I've done something like this before. Depends on what youwant to do in
    global.asa...

    You can only have one global.asa, but you can do something like this...

    Sub Session_OnStart()

    Select Case LCase (Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME"))
    Case "www.site1.com"
    ' TODO: Insert Site 1 specific stuff here

    Case "www.site2.com"
    ' TODO: Insert Site 2 specific stuff here

    End Select

    End Sub

    HTH, Paul

    Paul O'Mahony \(Hotmail\), Dec 3, 2003