    article, please?

    Thanks,
    /s/ James

    James G. Beldock, Jul 24, 2003

  2. James G. Beldock

    Saravana Guest

    You can create scrollable datagrid, so that it will occupy only fixed space.
    For details about scrollable datagrid, check out this article,
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/CreatingaScrollableDataGridWebS
    erverControl.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,

    "James G. Beldock" <the word newsgroups at the domain beldock dot org> wrote
    in message news:#...
    > I must be missing something simple: I've got several grids on a single
    > page. Those grids can have a variable numbers of lines. But if they

    expand

    Saravana, Jul 24, 2003