Multiple grids - how to update layout position

James G. Beldock

I must be missing something simple: I've got several grids on a single
page. Those grids can have a variable numbers of lines. But if they expand
or contract, I can't figure out how to move the other grids so they don't
either overlap (when the grid above has too many lines) or leave big blank
spaces (when the grid above has too few lines).

So I suppose I'm asking if there's a way to dynamically lay-out content
within a page (or <DIV> for that matter) using something other than the
absolute positioning.

Must be something simple. Can anyone point me to the appropriate MSDN
article, please?

Thanks,
/s/ James