  1. I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
    just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

    http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE
    Jon Slaughter, Apr 14, 2007

  2. Jon Slaughter

    andrew Guest

    andrew, Apr 14, 2007

  3. Jon Slaughter

    Kevin Scholl Guest

    Jon Slaughter wrote:
    > I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
    > just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

    Why do you need something similar for Netscape? YOu can run as many
    versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

    > http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

    Kevin Scholl http://www.ksscholl.com/

    Information Architecture, Web Design and Development
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of
    the dreams...
    Kevin Scholl, Apr 14, 2007
  4. "Kevin Scholl" <> wrote in message
    > Jon Slaughter wrote:
    >> I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
    >> just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

    > Why do you need something similar for Netscape? YOu can run as many
    > versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.
    >
    >> http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

    But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged installer
    like this.
    Jon Slaughter, Apr 14, 2007
  5. Jon Slaughter

    Bergamot Guest

    Jon Slaughter wrote:
    > "Kevin Scholl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> YOu can run as many
    >> versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

    > But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged installer

    http://browsers.evolt.org/

    IE is there, too, as well as just about any other browser you can think of.

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Apr 14, 2007
  6. Jon Slaughter

    Bergamot Guest

    Bergamot, Apr 14, 2007
  7. "Bergamot" <> wrote in message
    > Jon Slaughter wrote:
    >> "Kevin Scholl" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> YOu can run as many
    >>> versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

    >> But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged
    >> installer

    > http://browsers.evolt.org/

    Ok, now thats just to many damn browsers!!!! ;) No wonder why there are so
    many issues with cross compatibility and backwards compatibility.

    Thanks,
    Jon
    Jon Slaughter, Apr 14, 2007
  8. Jon Slaughter

    Bergamot Guest

    Jon Slaughter wrote:
    > "Bergamot" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://browsers.evolt.org/

    > Ok, now thats just to many damn browsers!!!! ;) No wonder why there are so
    > many issues with cross compatibility and backwards compatibility.

    They tend to just store legacy browsers, so if you want something more
    current, go directly to mozilla.org, opera.com or wherever.

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Apr 14, 2007