Multiple Javascript functions not working in JSP

ruds

Hi,
I have a web-app in which a from is to be filled and requires dynamic
updating of the form fields from the database.
For this I have used one Javascript function to refresh the page with
new data. but then my other funtions like checking mail-id and check
if all fields are filled do not activate when called onBlur() or on
Submit().
What might be causing the problem?

Lew

ruds said:
I have a web-app in which a from is to be filled and requires dynamic
updating of the form fields from the database.
For this I have used one Javascript function to refresh the page with
new data. but then my other funtions like checking mail-id and check
if all fields are filled do not activate when called onBlur() or on
Submit().
What might be causing the problem?

ruds, you've been posting here for some time. While it's possible that some
Java programmers are knowledgeable about Javascript, surely you have realized
that this forum is not the optimal location for Javascript information.

Also, you will have seen multiple times the advice to post complete examples,
as advised at
<http://sscce.org/>

It is a lot to hope for that a body of respondents relatively inexperienced in
the area relevant to your question will be able to venture a useful guess
absent all pertinent information. To support your speedy resolution of your
issue, I respectfully suggest that you post this question in a Javascript
forum, and do include complete information. You are, of course, welcome to
post your complete example here, but it would be rather off topic.
Nevertheless, enough Java programmers are perhaps sufficiently skilled in
Javascript that you could get a useful response, if such people are not too
put off by the topical inappropriateness. I hope for your sake it works out.

Heck, if I saw actual complete code that evinces the described problem I might
even take a stab at answering your question myself. As it is, I don't have a
clue.

Tim Slattery

ruds said:
Hi,
I have a web-app in which a from is to be filled and requires dynamic
updating of the form fields from the database.
For this I have used one Javascript function to refresh the page with
new data. but then my other funtions like checking mail-id and check
if all fields are filled do not activate when called onBlur() or on
Submit().

You're in the wrong group. This one discusses Java, not Javascript.
They are *very* different things. Try comp.lang.javascript