    English.

    could you pls give some suggestion?

    Thank you

    paul, Nov 4, 2006

  2. paul wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > I would like to search for assistant regarding to building a system
    > will Perl to allow user to use multiple languages--Japanese, Chinese,
    > English.

    There are a number of ways of doing this. Try searching for the
    following on CPAN:

    I18N
    Class::phrasebook

    Assuming you are creating a web application, you probably also want to
    use a templating system, of which there are many available.

    eg

    Template::Toolkit
    HTML::Template

    and/or an application framework