Multiple login pages

Oludan

We have a solution in ASP.NET 1.1 written in C# running on IIS 6 and Oracle
database. This solution contains two projects; one secured and the other
non-secured. In the secured project, we have page that is configured in
Web.config as the login page. This page is named login.aspx. However, due to
the nature of the business process of the users, we have thought about adding
a second login page so that new users will have a different login from
existing users.

Further information: Any user that points to:
http://ourApplication.domain.com will get the login.aspx page. If this user
is an existing user, he or she can type in his/her username and password
appropriately and login to ourApplication. Else, if this user is a new user
he or she can click on the NewUser button and be directed to the
registration.aspx page to fill out the form and create a login and password.
On clicking the confirm button on the registration.aspx page the application
redirects them to the login.aspx page to login to OurApplication to use the
resources. Note that the registration.aspx page is in the non-secure project
as explained above.

Is there a way to use a different login page for the new users to go to when
they click on the confirm button from the registration.aspx page? The users
seem to be getting confused when they see the login.aspx page after they
click the confirm button from the registration.aspx page.

Oludan