multiple login

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by denis, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. denis

    denis Guest

    Hello

    I've to password protect some sections of my site; I'm going to use forms
    authentication mode

    Following is my website map

    root
    -> Artists (folder)
    -> login.aspx
    -> default.aspx
    -> ....aspx
    -> Customers (folder)
    -> login.aspx
    -> default.aspx
    -> ....aspx

    1. All users that try to access a page in Artists folder have to be
    redirected to /Artists/login.aspx
    2. All users that try to access a page in Customers folder have to be
    redirected to /Customers/login.aspx

    I use VB language
    Can you please help me to find a solution?
    Thanks

    denis, Nov 17, 2004