Multiple logins in one application

TRO

Hello all.

I have a solution in which I need to hare two different login pages, one for
admin and one for users.
the site is set up as follows:

Main site -- Publicly veiwable

|---- User section -- Must be a registered user

\--- Admin Section -- must be administrator

I am using forms authentication against a SQL databae. It is working for the
admin section but now I need to add a different login page for the user
section.
Of course, a user should not have access to the Admin section.
I know that I could set up multiple applications, but that is not possible
in my particular case.

Is this possible? Is there something simple that I am missing?
Any help would be useful.

Timothy

Van den Driessche Willy

AFAIK, ASP.NET 2.0 introduces the MemberShip API for that. With it you can
easily use the LoginView control, which you can configure for different
roles and/or users.