    (different) logins are possible??

    TIA

    Søren M. Olesen
    Søren M. Olesen, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Hello Søren,

    it depends on how you open the 2nd browser instance - if they share the same
    process, they share headers a.s.o. (easy to see in task manager)

    they share the same process, e.g. when hitting ctr-n or using something like
    target="_blank" - i've seen similar questions before and someone came up
    with a way to clear
    headers before spawning a new instance. you have to search the archive or
    google.

    HTH

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Jul 14, 2005