multiple parameters in function

jodleren

Hi

I want to pass one or two parameters to a function, such as

function OpenDirSel(input, user)

The point: it does not work with 2 parameters, why?
Is there a way, that I can make the 2nd parameter optional?

WBR
Sonnich

Henry

Hi

I want to pass one or two parameters to a function, such as

function OpenDirSel(input, user)

The point: it does not work with 2 parameters, why?

It does "work" with 2 parameters.
Is there a way, that I can make the 2nd parameter optional?

The second parameter is already optional.

You are going to have to come up with a better question as that one
will not get you very far.