Multiple Permanent Java J2EE Openings in Charleston, SC

Discussion in 'Java' started by aaa, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. aaa

    aaa Guest

    I have a client who is looking for Java, J2EE, Oracle Software Engineers.
    Below is the job description:

    We are currently seeking talented senior software engineers due to growth.
    We have engineering opportunities in Charleston, South Carolina. Our client
    has established a substantial position within the healthcare technology
    market space. They are expanding their main product offering by more than
    double each year and in 2004 we will bring three new product lines to
    market. They have a reputation for delivering quality software on time, so
    they want engineers with the demonstrated ability to meet commitments and
    project schedules.

    Senior Software Engineers

    As a senior software engineer, you will play a key role in the development
    of new technology products in web based health insurance and benefits
    enrollment. You must be experienced with formal software development
    lifecycles, processes, and be able to assist in their implementation.

    To be considered for these positions, you will need a minimum of two years
    experience in enterprise J2EE application development. Weblogic experience
    would be a plus. You must be highly competent at deploying and
    troubleshooting large software systems.

    As a member of our development group, you will work with a dynamic team of
    business and engineering professionals, in an environment where your input
    and efforts are valued and rewarded.

    Qualifications include:
    · A minimum of 6 years experience in intensive software design and
    development
    · Application development against a relational database (preferably Oracle)
    · Object oriented design and development
    · A minimum of 2 years Java and J2EE experience
    · Solid understanding of resource allocation and management in a
    multi-threaded environment
    · Fundamental understanding of distributed architectures
    · Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required,
    Masters degree a plus

    All interested candidates, please send resumes to Jill Rose at
    .
    aaa, Jul 16, 2004