Multiple Polynomial Quadratic Sieve

Philip Smith

Just to announce that I have posted an experimental version of MPQS which I
am hoping those of a mathematical turn of mind would care to test, comment
on and maybe contribute to.

There is work to do but it performs very well.

The package is available via FTP at
http://www.pythonstuff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
account: python password: guest

Thanks

Robin Becker

Philip said:
Just to announce that I have posted an experimental version of MPQS which I
am hoping those of a mathematical turn of mind would care to test, comment
on and maybe contribute to.

There is work to do but it performs very well.

The package is available via FTP at
http://www.pythonstuff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
account: python password: guest
not sure I can help, but clicking on that http link produces a 404 for me.