    and one project for the whole website. The question is ¿is there any
    advantage using multiple projects inside the solution?

    Thanks a lot!!
    David L?pez, Nov 18, 2003

  2. David L?pez

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    well first thing that comes to my mind is that separate (class library)
    project in a solution is more easily reusable in some other application (if
    similar functionality is needed and -of course - the class library is
    designed reusability in mind). Another thing is that you can - if you want -
    develop the class library separately as a single project - even after actual
    application has finished, so it provides also some sort of separation and
    also better chances for say multiple developers to work with the app. Simple
    thing is also that depending your app, it just might make the structure of
    the application more clearer (say you create separe projects for actual
    application, business logic and data).

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 18, 2003