    Question is, will there be too much data in the viewstate? will it be
    best to rebind everything?
    , Sep 1, 2005

  2. Karl Seguin Guest

    (a) it's situational...do it and check how big the viewstate is...maybe it
    won't be as big as you think...maybe this is for an intranet and your
    tolerance is higher

    But viewstate does tend to get large when left unchecked. Repeaters don't
    have built-in paging, so I'm not sure i see how you could "let viewstate
    handle of this" ?? One way or another, you'll need to response to page
    command (goto page 3 for repeater X) and bind the new data, which to me
    suggest you'll be able to turn viewstate off.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)