Multiple Roles with Multiple Clients

Todd M. Taylor

I'm in the process of modifying an application for a client and the
Authorization model is giving me a headache ;)

Within the application, users can assume muliple roles ( user / manager /
admin ) for mutiple clients ( Client 1 / Client 2 / Client 3 ).

For example user "John" could be an "admin" (role) for Client 1 (client) but
only be a regular user (role) for Client 2 and Client 3 (clients).

How would I go about setting-up such authorization in my database? Would I
have a tClient, tRole, tUser tables, all related to each other with
many-to-many relationships? Does anyone know of any online articles that
might address this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Todd M. Taylor
http://www.toddtaylor.com/