Multiple Rows in Datagrid Column Headers

John Walker

Hi,
In my datagrid I'm trying to figure out how to have two rows in my column
headers. Each column header in the first row will have two column headers
below it. I'm including a little diagram here to try to better illustrate my
issue... i hope the text stays lined up when i post this question. Is there
a way to design the datagrid to have these types of headers? can it be done
programatically?

|---------Last Year------------|-----------This Year--------------|
|---Profit---|---Expenses-----|-----Profit---|----Expenses------|

Thanks,
John

marss

John said:
Hi,
In my datagrid I'm trying to figure out how to have two rows in my column
headers. Each column header in the first row will have two column headers
below it. I'm including a little diagram here to try to better illustrate my
issue... i hope the text stays lined up when i post this question. Is there
a way to design the datagrid to have these types of headers? can it be done
programatically?
Hi,
Here is implementation of merging columns in GridView header.
http://marss.co.ua/MergingGridViewHeaderColumns.aspx
I guess, you will find how to change it if you use DataGrid.

Regards, Mykola