    selections? Failing that, of any FREE controls that allow that functionality?

    Cheers

    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, May 5, 2005

  2. HI Eliyahu,

    Yeah, I understand your puzzlement! I have seen it done before though, it
    was like a drop down list, so u click it and the lsit stays up, and u could
    click multiples and close the drop down. Each item had a tick next to it.

    If its not easy, I'll have to make room for using a ListBox, but I didn't
    really wanna do that! Just thought I'd ask around first..... :eek:)

    Cheers

    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, May 5, 2005

  3. Dan,

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 5, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

    PeterBrunone

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    I assume it would work something like this...

    It's not free, but you can get a major discount on single-website licenses through DotNetCharity right now.

    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
    PeterBrunone, Oct 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

    bryiantan

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Check this Multiple Selection Control

    ht tp://blog.ysatech.com/post/2009/09/09/ASP-NET-Multiple-Selection-DropDownList-with-AJAX-HoverMenuExtender.aspx

    bryiantan, Sep 15, 2009