Multiple Selection and Paging

Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet

Hi misters,

I have an application web asp.net 2.0. I have a aspx page with Datalist and
paging.

Now, I want that the user can select several rows of DataList (multiple
selection) and maintain paging.

Any good sample code or reference ?

Any help will be appreciated, and I'll be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Greetings, best regards.

Just Me

There is a page directive you can set which will keep the position on
postback.

<@page MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true"