multiple selection in jsp

Vasu

Hi

Iam using struts framework for our project. I have a jsp in which
multiple selection can be made in a list box. While submitting, the
action class is called that perfomrs some operations.

The list box is populated from database. The multiple selected values
are put into an arraylist in the action class.

is there anything i have to do in struts-config.xml to ahndle
selections?

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Vasu

Manish Pandit

You could use <logic:iterator> or <html:select> plus <html:eek:ptions> to
iterate over the arraylist in your JSP.

-cheers,
Manish

jiji

is there anything i have to do in struts-config.xml to ahndle
selections?

there is no specific configurations for list (or multiple selection) in
struts-config.xml.

Vasu

thanks Manish.

<bean:define id="userProp" name="addUserForm"
property="userPropositions" />
name="addUserForm" onchange="showProposition()">
id="userAssociatedPropositions">
property="value"/>

Let me know how to use the Parameter in html:present.

The arraylist that has the values has been converted into a string[]
that struts supports fro multiple selection.

i found in one of the mail archieves in google that

<bean:define id="userProp" name="addUserForm"
property="userPropositions" />

name="addUserForm" onchange="showProposition()">

property="value"/>

will work for multiple selection.

kindly help.

thanks in advance.