    --
    regards,

    Arvid

    Arvid, Mar 13, 2007

  2. Sure thing. Keep in mind though, when you look at the documentation for
    properties such as Selected Item, it is selecting the item with the lowest
    index in the list, not all selected items. You'll need to iterate through
    the list to determine which items are selected.

    The dropdownlist is the single select version.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Mar 14, 2007