Multiple Ship-To Addresses

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Tina Smith, May 19, 2005.

  1. Tina Smith

    Tina Smith Guest

    I'm looking for a way to display multiple addresses vertically down the page
    for user to input the address information. Similiar to what you would see
    on a shopping cart checkout process when sending products to multiple
    recipients. It won't be a fixed list so I thinking I could use a repeater
    but can't seem to find a good example.

    Ship To Myself
    Full Name:
    Address: