    login page for siteA.

    I've a feeling I must have missed something stupid, but it's eluding
    me for the moment. Any ideas anyone?

    Richard Marr, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Hello Richard,

    is every "site" marked as an application in IIS?

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Sep 1, 2005

  3. Richard Marr

    Richard Marr Guest

    I think I may have sorted this now, thanks - it seems the problem was
    the SSL certificate; at the moment there is only one SSL certificate
    on the server, and that is configured for siteA. When I attempt to log
    in to siteB that by definition calls for a secure page, and so
    redirects to the default page associated with the SSL certificate. The
    solution, therefore, is to get a new SSL certificate for each site. If
    I temporarily take out the https for each of the pages concerned it
    works as expected.

    Richard Marr, Sep 1, 2005