    This is a very common case where private labeling is implemented, hope
    someone would know. Thanks!

    -zeng
    Zeng, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Zeng

    MWells Guest

    If by "same application code" you mean that you have a single application,
    defined as a single website in IIS, but you have multiple hostnames defined
    in the host header configuration for that application, then I believe you'll
    only be running a single instance.

    IIS would resolve the host header to the appropriate application first, then
    pass the request to the app. In this scenario, you should be fine.

    /// M

    MWells, Jan 22, 2005