Multiple (threaded?) connections to BaseHTTPServer

Adam Atlas

Is there any built-in way for BaseHTTPServer to handle multiple
connections at once, e.g. with threads? If not, can this existing
module be easily extended to do this, or will I have to do lower-level
socket things (and probably thus have to write my own HTTP code)?

Thanks.

Adam

Adam Atlas

Never mind... I've found a workable solution:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2001-August/062214.html

Robert, thanks, I'll still check that out for any future projects; but
for my current purpose, it seems overkill. But I don't know for sure;
assuming BaseHTTPServer is good enough for my current needs aside from
its lack of threading, does PooledThreadedServer have any advantages
over the method I linked above?

- Adam