Multiple urls, one web site

Fan924

I have a single web site and am going to have several different web
address pointed at it. They will all share the same index.htm file.
Example urls.
www.example_one.com
www.example_two.com
www.example_three.com
I would like the index.htm to display a different look depending on
the url being used. Or, branch to a different html file for each of
the urls being used. Possible? TIA

Jukka K. Korpela

Fan924 said:
I have a single web site and am going to have several different web
address pointed at it.

The point being...?
They will all share the same index.htm file.

Which "they"? Didn't you say you have a signle site

Poor example URLs, since thet are not guaranteed to be nonexistent. Use
one.example.com instead, for example (pun intended).
I would like the index.htm to display a different look depending on
the url being used.

Didn't you say you they are share the same index.htm file? Oh well, it _is_
technically possible to make it appear differently, if it refers to a CSS
file that is server-generated and actually looks at the server name
(ultimately, the Host header). But what's the point?
Or, branch to a different html file for each of
the urls being used. Possible? TIA

So you want different sites, really? Then you just need your server-side
code to check for the Host header. Further information cannot be given,
since you gave for further facts (well, really no facts).

Yucca