    handled and which need handling.

    I'm not a computer technician, just an average computer user. Please advise.
    Thanks.

    sjmills93, Oct 20, 2008

  2. This depends partially on the mail server. With exchange, you can store all
    emails, sent items, etc. If you have exchange, talk to your admin. I doubt
    you do, as most admins set it up this way.

    With an ISP type set up, or some other mail servers, you can set up the
    client (outlook, outlook express, etc.) to download the messages but leave a
    copy. Realize you will overflow your box eventually, however, if you do
    this.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory A. Beamer \(Cowboy\) - MVP, Oct 24, 2008

  3. sjmills93

    sjmills93 Guest

    Thanks Gregory - I'll contact the ISP provider today and talk to them about
    the setup of the email box setup.
    Susan

    sjmills93, Oct 27, 2008