    Thanks,
    Raghu
    CSS India

    Raghavendra RAV, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Raghavendra RAV wrote:

    > Is it possible to pass mutiple values to xsl parameters ?

    Yes, usually you can do this, but how you do that depends on the XSLT
    processor you use and how you call it. So tell us which XSLT processor
    you use, from which programming language you call it.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Hi,

    I am using Msxml2.XSLTemplate.4.0 object to process the xslt. I may also
    use System.Xml namespace of .Net to do some issues at server side. Pls
    respond telling how to pass multiple values to xsl.

    Thanks,
    Raghu, CSS India

    Raghavendra RAV, Aug 30, 2004