    <frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
    <frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
    </frameset>

    don, Jun 18, 2011

  2. don wrote:

    > I am experimenting with Frames and would like to know how I could
    > display different sites within my page.... my non-working code
    > follows.... please fix if this is possible to do.
    >
    > <frameset rows="*,*"/>
    > <frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
    > <frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
    > </frameset>

    May I be the first to advise that you are likely breaking copyright law
    by displaying those commercial sites embedded in your own?

    --
    -bts
    -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 18, 2011

  3. don

    Andy Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > I am experimenting with Frames and would like to know how I could display
    > different sites within my page....
    > my non-working code follows.... please fix if this is possible to do.
    >
    > <frameset rows="*,*"/>
    > <frame
    > href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
    > <frame href="http://www.ebay.com"
    > />
    > </frameset>

    <FRAMESET rows="*,*" BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="no" FRAMESPACING="0">

    <FRAME name="LEFT" src="http://www.yahoo.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
    MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="auto" NORESIZE>
    <FRAME name="RIGHT" src="http://www.ebay.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
    MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="no" NORESIZE>

    <NOFRAMES>

    alternative content

    </NOFRAMES>

    </FRAMESET>

    Hope this helps

    Andy

    Andy, Jun 18, 2011
  4. don

    don Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message

    > <FRAMESET rows="*,*" BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="no" FRAMESPACING="0">
    >
    > <FRAME name="LEFT" src="http://www.yahoo.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
    > MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="auto" NORESIZE>
    > <FRAME name="RIGHT" src="http://www.ebay.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
    > MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="no" NORESIZE>

    thanks..... this was just an experiment I was trying to figure out......

    don, Jun 18, 2011
  5. don

    Dan Guest

    On Jun 17, 11:37 pm, "don" <> wrote:
    >  <frameset rows="*,*"/>
    >                                         <frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
    >                                         <frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
    >   </frameset>

    Note that the "/>" syntax at the end of the tags should be used only
    if you are using an XHTML doctype instead of HTML. Also, that syntax
    should only be used for a self-closing empty element, not for a tag
    like <frameset> that has an explicit closing tag later in the document
    as above.

    Dan, Jun 21, 2011