multiple web pages on 1 page

don

I am experimenting with Frames and would like to know how I could display
different sites within my page....
my non-working code follows.... please fix if this is possible to do.

<frameset rows="*,*"/>
<frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
<frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
</frameset>

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

don said:
I am experimenting with Frames and would like to know how I could
display different sites within my page.... my non-working code
follows.... please fix if this is possible to do.

<frameset rows="*,*"/>
<frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
<frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
</frameset>

May I be the first to advise that you are likely breaking copyright law
by displaying those commercial sites embedded in your own?

Andy

don said:
I am experimenting with Frames and would like to know how I could display
different sites within my page....
my non-working code follows.... please fix if this is possible to do.

<frameset rows="*,*"/>
<frame
href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
<frame href="http://www.ebay.com"
/>
</frameset>

<FRAMESET rows="*,*" BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="no" FRAMESPACING="0">

<FRAME name="LEFT" src="http://www.yahoo.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="auto" NORESIZE>
<FRAME name="RIGHT" src="http://www.ebay.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="no" NORESIZE>

<NOFRAMES>

alternative content

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

Hope this helps

Andy

don

Andy said:
<FRAMESET rows="*,*" BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="no" FRAMESPACING="0">

<FRAME name="LEFT" src="http://www.yahoo.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="auto" NORESIZE>
<FRAME name="RIGHT" src="http://www.ebay.com" MARGINWIDTH="0"
MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="no" NORESIZE>

thanks..... this was just an experiment I was trying to figure out......

Dan

 <frameset rows="*,*"/>
                                        <frame href="http://www.yahoo.com"/>
                                        <frame href="http://www.ebay.com" />
  </frameset>

Note that the "/>" syntax at the end of the tags should be used only
if you are using an XHTML doctype instead of HTML. Also, that syntax
should only be used for a self-closing empty element, not for a tag
like <frameset> that has an explicit closing tag later in the document
as above.