    Thanks!
    Kris
    , Oct 27, 2005

  2. I don't know the MapPoint Webservice by heart but aren't you confusing
    the term webmethod and webservice?

    AFAIK multiple webmethods go into a WSDL, every webservice is exposed
    using a WSDL.

    Cheers,
    //Rutger

    http://www.RutgerSmit.com

    //Rutger Smit, Oct 27, 2005

  3. kris Guest

    Thanks for the reply, but I do mean web services and not web methods.

    The WSDL 1.2 (and I believe 1.1) specs support mutiple services in one
    WSDL.

    What we really one is one connection point for multiple services - so
    consumers of our service don't have to have 3 proxy classes (that have
    to be configured for www proxy/etc seperately). Perhaps there is
    another way to achieve this?
    kris, Oct 27, 2005
  4. John Scragg Guest

    This is a bit of a pain in .Net Framework 1.1, but if you have (or are soon
    moving to) .Net Framework 2.0, you are in luck :)

    In the new framework, you just add a switch to the WSDL.EXE called
    "/sharetypes". Include the url for the multiple WebServices and away you go.

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7h3ystb6

    In .Net Framework 1.1, it is much more manual. MSDN magazine did an article
    on it in march or so.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/03/WSDL/default.aspx?_r=1

    HTH,

    John Scragg