multiple Web Sites in different Live Servers

Guest

Hi Xperts,

I have multiple Web Sites in different Live Servers. I want to login any of
the sites, and then I will access all the other sites without giving any more
login information (i.e I want to maintain the session state in all the web
servers).Web Sites are developed in ASP.Net using C#.Net. I have configured
my Web.Config with the Following details :

<sessionState
[t][t][t]mode="SQLServer"
[t][t][t]stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
[t][t][t]sqlConnectionString="data source=192.168.12.18;user
id=sa;password=password123"
[t][t][t]cookieless="false"
[t][t][t]timeout="20"
[t]/>

I have also executed the stored procedure "installsqlstate.sql" from my "SQL
Query Analyzier". The Session are being stored in the "tempdb DataBase"
properly.

Now the Problem Is :

If I am trying it with different applications in Different Live Servers and
having single SQLServer,then it is not working.[?]

Is there any concept of "machinekey" over here, or do I have to change the
machine.config?

Please Help,

Brojo Kishore Chatterjee.

Web Developer

clintonG

If any broad single sign-on solution exists its going to come from the
Liberty Alliance.
Managing session state can be learned by reading what they call
documentation where you will want to focus on the use of SQL Server.