multiplie language prog

GT

Hello there,
Right, here is my predicament : I have developped a prog in fortran, but I
now need to do parts of it in c/c++.
Question is : how can I use the data produced by the fortran part with the
c/C++ part ?
can it be done within the same code ???
This excludes the possiblity of outputting to a file and reading the lot
from the c/c++ part.
This is done under linux, using vim and gfortran and gcc.

Any ideas welcome.
Thanks
G.

pemo

GT said:
Hello there,
Right, here is my predicament : I have developped a prog in fortran,
but I now need to do parts of it in c/c++.
Question is : how can I use the data produced by the fortran part
with the c/C++ part ?
can it be done within the same code ???
This excludes the possiblity of outputting to a file and reading the
lot from the c/c++ part.
This is done under linux, using vim and gfortran and gcc.

Google for:

mixing gcc gfortran

Gary Wessle

www.swig.org/