Multiplier 12 bit architecture !!!

Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi! I want to implement a multiplier 12 bit in vhdl structural . My application needs very fast architecture but i want to know what architecture of multiplier can be used .

Thank you very much .

Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
The best way to get a fast multiplication will be a fixed, integrated multiplier as it can be found in most FPGA's.

But in order to get more information check this site:
users-tima.imag.fr/cis/guyot/Cours/Oparithm/english/Multip.htm

your welcome

Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
jeppe said:
The best way to get a fast multiplication will be a fixed, integrated multiplier as it can be found in most FPGA's.

But in order to get more information check this site:
users-tima.imag.fr/cis/guyot/Cours/Oparithm/english/Multip.htm

your welcome

OK!Thank you very much for your help
Charko