multiprocessing module question

dmitrey

hi all,
suppose I have a func F, list [args1,args2,args3,...,argsN] and want
to obtain r_i = F(args_i) in parallel mode. My difficulty is: if F
returns not None, than I should break calculations, and I can't dig in
multiprocessing module documentation how to do it. Order doesn't
matter for me (I have to find 1st suitable, where result of F is not
None)
Could anyone scribe me an example?
Thank you in advance, D.