Multiprocessing recycle worker if max request reached

Maris Ruskulis

Hello!
Currently I'm writing little xmlrpc server, because of one c library
used there is memory leak, which couldn't be fixed. So I decide to use
multiprocessing, spawn pool of workers and recycle worker if it reaches
max request count. I managed to set counter for worker, but I could not
figure out how to recycle worker if counter reaches some value. Is there
some well known solution to solve this? Such functionality seems is not
part of multiprocessing package.
Thank You!