    I'm looking for a multi-select dropdown to use in my asp.net/C# app. Anybody
    have a tip?

    Jon
    JIK, Feb 6, 2004

  2. JIK

    George Durzi Guest

    <asp:listbox id="MyListBox" Runat="server" Rows="5"
    SelectionMode="Multiple">

    George Durzi, Feb 6, 2004

  3. JIK

    JIK Guest

    Thats a nice ListBox, But I want a dropdown....

    JIK, Feb 7, 2004
  4. JIK

    Jos Guest

    "JIK" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a multi-select dropdown to use in my asp.net/C# app.

    Anybody
    > have a tip?

    I believe that the words "multi-select" and "dropdown" are contradictory.

    That's because as soon as you click on an item in a dropdown, the dropdown
    will collapse, thus preventing further selection.

    If you intend to select with the keyboard, then how is the user going
    to end the selection? The Enter key will post the entire form right away.

    --

    Jos
    Jos, Feb 7, 2004
  5. JIK

    PeterBrunone

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    There are third-party controls like EasyListBox that do this. Searching on CodeProject will net you a few free ones as well.
    PeterBrunone, May 13, 2009